Beatrice Public Library
Library Card Information
Information needed to obtain a card for the first time:
- Phone number
- Adults must provide a driver's license or other identification.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent and must have a parent's
Gage County Residents: Free
Non-Residents: $40/year (Includes all family members living in the
Library Card Policy
- Your library card must be presented each time you check out, because
the computerized system uses the actual bar code on the back of your card
to check out your books and maintain your record.
- The self check out system only works with a library card.
- Materials can be renewed by telephone. You must provide the bar code #
on your card and the titles to be renewed.
- You must notify the library immediately of address changes or loss of
- The computer system will prohibit check out on your card unless all
fines and fees have been cleared.
- There is a $5.00 charge for replacement of your card if lost or