Mark Pethoud

Mark Pethoud

Public Properties Director

Ph. (402) 228-5200

Fx. (402) 228-2312

Contact Details


Beatrice Plus


Public Properties Department

  

Charles Park

200 North 5th Street


Charles Park was created as the first public park in Beatrice in 1914. In 2008, Main Street Beatrice began restorations to the park and the restorations were completed in early 2010. The historic Carnegie Building sits adjacent to Charles Park.

 



©2014 City Of Beatrice - 400 Ella Street - Beatrice, NE 68310 - (402) 228-5200